Autism Testing in West Bloomfield, MI
If you are looking for an autism testing office near West Bloomfield, MI, Oakland Neuropsychology Center comes highly recommended. We receive many referrals from schools, hospitals and doctors in the West Bloomfield area because of our high accuracy rates and personalized testing plans. Dr. Isabelle will evaluate your child’s symptoms and behaviors to determine if autism testing is right for him or her. If not, she will suggest a psychological evaluation that is more fitting for the situation. To schedule a consultation for your family, call (248) 644-9466.
What Age Should a Child Go through Autism Testing?
Autism testing typically occurs when a child is 18 months to 3 years old. However, some children with high functioning autism may not show signs of the disorder right away. During your consultation, Dr. Isabelle will determine if autism testing is the right path for your child, or if a different psychological evaluation would be more fitting.
The process varies from one child to the next, but autism testing typically goes as follows:
- The Family Arrives for a Consultation with Dr. Isabelle at Our West Bloomfield, MI Neuropsychology Center
- Isabelle Evaluates the Situation to Determine While Psychological Evaluation Plans Are Ideal (Autism Testing, ADHD Testing, Learning Disability Testing, etc.)
- She Creates a Personalized Testing Plan for the Child’s Specific Needs
- The Child Completes the Autism Screening – This Usually Occurs at Our Office But May Occur in Other Environments
- Isabelle Looks for Signs of Autism and Other Conditions with Similar Characteristics
- She Provides the Most Accurate Diagnosis Possible
- Our Office Puts the Family in Touch with Autism Treatment Experts and Other Specialists in West Bloomfield, MI
If you would like to learn more about autism testing, give us a call at (248) 644-9466. One of our friendly office associates would be happy to assist you.
What to Do after Autism Testing
If the autism testing confirmed that your child has autism spectrum disorder, we will refer you to specialists in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Isabelle has close working relationships with several doctors and therapists who specialize in autism treatment. From there, you can learn how to accommodate your child’s needs, and your child can learn how to live with autism on a daily basis.
To Schedule an Autism Testing Consultation in West Bloomfield, MI, Call (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area