Autism Testing in Waterford, MI
Dr. Isabelle of Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides personalized autism testing services for infants, children and adolescents. She has specialized training in psychological testing to identify if a child has autism and where he or she falls on the autism spectrum. She receives many referrals from doctors and schools in Waterford, MI because of her excellent accuracy rates. If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Isabelle, call (248) 644-9466.
Signs Your Child May Need Autism Testing
Children typically come in for autism testing before the age of 3. After 12-18 months, most parents are able to notice potential signs of autism spectrum disorder. Children may seem like they have a hearing disability because they do not respond when spoken to, but they can clearly hear a television or a toy’s noise. Some signs that your child may need autism testing include:
- Your Child Has Developmental Delays, Such as Speech or Socialization
- Your Child Has Difficulty Communicating
- Your Child Does Not Respond to Age-Appropriate Questions
- Your Child Seems to Lack Emotions
- Your Child Has an Abrupt Change in Behavior – No Longer Laughs, Hugs, Smiles, etc.
- Your Child Does Not Seem Interested in What’s Going on around Him or Her
These are just some of the warning signs of autism. We always tell parents to go with their gut instinct. If you feel like your child is not developing at the right rate, contact our office in Waterford, MI at (248) 644-9466. Dr. Isabelle will determine if autism testing is right for your child, or if a different form of psychological testing would be more appropriate.
Better Diagnosis for Better Treatment
Having an accurate diagnosis is an important part of the treatment process. This ensures that a child gets the right treatment early on, which is particularly crucial during the developmental years. Dr. Isabelle has a high accuracy rate for autism testing and psychological testing as a whole. This is due to her extensive training in psychological evaluation and neuropsychology. She is able to look beyond surface-level symptoms to pinpoint connections between actions, responses and behaviors. Rest assured that you are in good hands at Oakland Neuropsychology Center in Waterford, MI.
If You’re Interested in Autism Testing in Waterford, MI, Call (248) 644-9466 to Schedule an Appointment
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area