Dr. Beaulieu is often invited to present at local meetings/conferences, parent workshops,and school staff development days on various topics pertaining to mental health, learning and educational issues. Doing so has impact in several ways:
- it provides information about cutting-edge issues in our field (e.g., executive functions and autism)
- it broadens people’s understanding of their own or their child’s learning styles
- it enlightens the audience on how to work with or teach others who have learning or attentional struggles, or social/emotional issues
- it provides the audience with tools and ideas for how to address problems with efficiency and organizational skills
- it informs everyone on the latest information about mental health issues, including learning disabilities and attentional disorders.
If you are interested in having Dr. Beaulieu make a presentation at your school, place of work or organization, please contact her at 248-644-9466 for more information.