Jin Lee-Kim, Ph.D., ABPP
Jin Lee-Kim, PhD, ABPP, is a fully licensed psychologist in the State of Michigan and is board certified in Clinical Neuropsychology through the American Board of Professional Psychology and its specialty board, the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology. She completed her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in neuroscience at the University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada). She then earned her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in neuropsychology at the University of Windsor (Ontario, Canada). Dr. Lee-Kim completed an APA-accredited pre-doctoral internship at London Health Sciences Centre (Ontario, Canada) and a two-year post-doctoral fellowship in Neuropsychology within the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Michigan Health System (now Michigan Medicine).
Dr. Lee-Kim has worked in various inpatient and outpatient medical settings (Henry Ford Allegiance Health in Jackson, Crittenton Hospital in Rochester, and St. John Medical Center in Detroit) as well as in private practice settings for over 15 years. Most recently, she worked as a senior staff neuropsychologist at Henry Ford Health System for several years during which she provided neuropsychological services to patients and trained neuropsychology interns and post-doctoral fellows.
Dr. Lee-Kim has experiences working with all age groups (children to older adults) and her areas of neuropsychological/psychological practice include:
- Neurocognitive disorders associated with neurological/medical conditions
- Neurocognitive disorders associated with mood disorders/psychiatric conditions
- Traumatic brain injury
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder/Asperger’s
- Intellectual disability
- Capacity/guardianship evaluations
- High-stake exam accommodations
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Differential diagnosis of major neurocognitive disorder or dementia (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, frontal-temporal dementia, Parkinson’s disease dementia, Lewy body disease)
Dr. Lee-Kim’s clinical and research interests are in normal aging and neurological disorders. She has published abstracts and papers in scientific journals and has presented at national conferences. She has also co-authored a book chapter on neuropsychology of depression and related mood disorders. Dr. Lee-Kim is currently a member of the American Psychological Association, International Neuropsychological Society, and the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology.