Frequently Asked Question
What information can I expect will be in the final report? How will this help my child/myself?
The report is comprehensive but also clear and helpful for parents, school staff, and other health professionals. Typically, it will include
- results from all administered tests
- information about learning style, and cognitive strengths and weaknesses
- diagnostic information, if indicated (ex. formal DSM-V/ICD-10 diagnostic codes for learning disabilities (such as dyslexia, dyscalculia, etc.), ADHD, autism, anxiety, etc.
- specific recommendations to help at school/work
- specific recommendations for assistance at home or in the community
- list of available resources
Have more questions? Want to get started? Call our office at 248-644-9466 and we will be glad to assist you.