- How far out are you scheduling appointments?
- Do you have weekend appointments for testing?
- Can I just come in and meet the neuropsychologists for a consultation?
- If I think I need a shorter battery of tests addressing a very specific concern, is that a possibility?
- Do you take insurance?
- What is the age range of clients you see?
- Are the neuropsychologists available to observe my child at school if need be? Or speak to teachers and individuals involved in his/her care before and after the evaluation?
- What information can I expect will be in the final report? How will this help my child/myself?
- Are the neuropsychologists available for support in the future if questions arise or I if need additional help?