Autism Testing near Birmingham, MI
Autism testing is used to determine if a child has autism spectrum disorder. It usually occurs between the ages of 18 months and 3 years. If you have noticed developmental delays or communication issues with your child, you may consider getting an autism screening. Dr. Isabelle has helped many families in Birmingham, MI. She has high diagnosis accuracy rates, and she provides personalized care for each of her patients. To learn more about autism testing near Birmingham, MI, call (248) 644-9466.
Signs Your Child May Need Autism Testing
Most parents notice a behavioral change in their child. A child who once had a large vocabulary may now only speak with a handful of words. Some children also show signs of social isolation, or they have difficulty expressing their needs and wants. These are potential indicators for autism. You may consider autism testing in Michigan if your child has exhibited:
- Developmental Delays
- Difficulty Understanding Social Cues
- Sensitivity to Lights and Loud Noises
- Unresponsiveness – Your Child Appears to Not Hear You When You Talk
- Social Isolation
- Lack of Physical Affection
- Limited Vocabulary
- Difficulties with Abstract Thinking
- Unexplained Emotional Outbursts
If your child has gone through a change in behavior or you think he or she is developmentally behind, consider autism testing. Dr. Isabelle will talk to you about your child to determine if autism testing is right for him or her. Give us a call at (248) 644-9466 to schedule a consultation at our office near Birmingham, MI.
What Happens after Autism Testing?
If your child was not diagnosed with autism, Dr. Isabelle may recommend a different type of psychological evaluation. If your child was diagnosed with a form of autism, we will recommend autism specialists in Birmingham, MI who can help your family moving forward. Dr. Isabelle has close working relationships with several therapists and doctors in the area who can assist you. With proper treatment and therapy, you can ensure that your child has a great quality of life with autism.
Schedule an Appointment for Autism Testing near Birmingham, MI by Calling (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area