Autism Testing Michigan
Are you worried about your child’s communication and social skills? Have you noticed delays in your child’s speech or behavioral development? If so, you may explore autism testing. With our autism testing services in Michigan, Dr. Isabelle will assess your child’s movements, actions and speech patterns to look for signs of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Dr. Isabelle has years of specialized training to differentiate ASD from other conditions. She will conduct a thorough evaluation to determine what your child may be going through – followed by a recommendation for treatment, if applicable.
To schedule an appointment for autism testing or to take a tour of our psychological evaluation center in Michigan, contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466.
Accurate Autism Testing for Faster, More Effective Treatment
Autism spectrum disorder covers a range of symptoms, behaviors and experiences. Some children with autism function much like their peers, while others have noticeable differences in their social skills, speech and habits. With the right diagnosis early on, your child can be on the fast track to treatment. He or she will learn how to handle autism symptoms, and you will learn how to adjust your household to meet his or her needs. Our autism testing services in Michigan include:
- A Thorough Evaluation from an Autism Testing Specialist
- Personalized Testing in a Safe, Relaxing Environment
- Autism Screening for Children as Young as 18 Months
- Highly Accurate Autism Diagnosis from a Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist
- Recommendations for Follow-Up Treatment with Mental Health Professionals in Michigan
- Alternative Psychological Testing Available for ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Developmental Delays, Neurological Disorders, and More
If you would like to know more about how autism testing works, give us a call at (248) 644-9466. We receive daily referrals from schools, hospitals, doctors and therapists in Michigan because we provide highly accurate diagnoses for psychological evaluations.
Does My Child Need Autism Testing?
Autism diagnosis typically occurs between the ages of 18 months and 3 years. Parents will notice that their children no longer respond to spoken cues, or they do not communicate like they used to. Another sign of ASD is advanced development of a specific skill, like reading or puzzle solving. If any of this sounds familiar, your child may need autism testing.
With this in mind, it is important to note the variety of autism symptoms your child may experience. A child with high functioning autism may appear to be intelligent and high energy, but he or she may struggle to make friends at school. Autism screening can occur at almost any age, even if your child is no longer a toddler.
The best way to find out if your child needs autism testing is to contact a specialist like Dr. Isabelle. She will discuss your concerns and your child’s symptoms to find the right psychological testing plan for your child. Contact our autism testing facility in Michigan to learn more.
Schedule Your Autism Testing Consultation in Michigan by Calling (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area