Autism Testing in Macomb County, MI
Has a doctor or school staff member suggested autism testing for your child? Or perhaps you have noticed behaviors or communication issues that seem uncommon or uncharacteristic. Whatever the case may be, you can get a definitive diagnosis at Oakland Neuropsychology Center. Dr. Isabelle offers several psychological evaluation solutions for children, including autism testing, ADHD testing, and learning disabilities testing. She has years of specialized training to see patterns in behaviors, responses and symptoms. This allows her to provide highly accurate diagnoses for autism testing.
If you are interested in having a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Isabelle, call our psychologist office near Macomb County, MI at (248) 644-9466. One of our knowledgeable staff members will gladly assist you.
When Is the Best Time for Autism Testing?
Typically, autism testing occurs when a child is between the ages of 18 months and 3 years. With that in mind, some children are not diagnosed until much later in life. In fact, some of our clients do not come in for autism testing until adulthood because they are high functioning. What their friends have perceived as an “eccentric” personality was actually autism all along.
When is the best time for autism screening? Whenever you sense there is a problem. This may occur after a doctor’s recommendation, or it may be something you pursue on your own. Either way, the process will include:
- A Free Consultation before the Evaluation to Understand How Autism Testing Works
- A Thorough Evaluation to Best Diagnose Your Son or Daughter
- Detailed Results Explanations, Including Recommendations for Follow-up Treatment
- Additional Psychological Testing Services Available in Macomb County, MI
- Convenient Office Hours to Suit Your Schedule
Contact our Macomb County psychology center at (248) 644-9466 to set up an appointment for autism testing and evaluation.
Other Psychological Testing Services in Macomb County, MI
In addition to autism testing, we provide a range of psychological evaluation services for Macomb County, MI. These include:
- Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Dyslexia Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- ADD and ADHD Testing
We receive consistent referrals from doctors and mental health professionals in Macomb County, MI because Dr. Isabelle has a high accuracy rate for diagnoses. Pinpoint the underlying issue you or your child is facing so you can seek proper treatment as quickly as possible. Our team is here to help every step of the way.
To Learn More about Autism Testing and Other Psychological Evaluation Services, Call (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area