Autism Testing near Pontiac, MI
Are you looking for a place that provides autism testing near Pontiac, MI? Dr. Isabelle of Oakland Neuropsychology Center is a highly acclaimed neuropsychologist with a high referral rate. Doctors, therapists, schools and churches in the area send clients to her office because of her dependable accuracy. She works mostly with adolescents and teenagers, but she does provide psychological testing for all age groups. To learn more about autism testing in Michigan or any of the psychological testing services we provide call (248) 644-9466 to reach our office near Pontiac, MI.
How Will I Know If My Child Needs Autism Testing?
Autism testing typically occurs between 18 months and 3 years of age. With that in mind, some children may be diagnosed later than that. You may start to notice uncharacteristic behaviors in your child, such as unresponsiveness or social isolation. These are some of the potential signs of autism spectrum disorder. Other signs include:
- Your Child’s Speech or Social Skills Seem Delayed for His or Her Age
- Your Child Struggles to Communicate
- Your Child Acts Like He Cannot Hear You, Even though He Has No Hearing Disorder
- Your Child Appears to Have No Emotional Range
- Your Child’s Behavior Suddenly Changes – He Stop Smiling, Stops Laughing, Turns down Hugs, etc.
- Your Child Lacks Interest in the World around Him
The best way to determine if a child has autism is to go through a psychological evaluation. Dr. Isabelle will observe your child’s behavior to look for underlying signs of autism. It all starts with a free consultation at our psychologist office near Pontiac, MI. You may reach us at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an appointment.
Why Accuracy Matters So Much
An accurate diagnosis leads to an early treatment. That provide the best quality of life for children and parents alike. Dr. Isabelle has a high accuracy rate thanks to years of specialized training and education. She also maintains strong relationships with specialists in the area, so she can refer you to a local expert for follow-up treatment. From autism testing to learning disability testing and more, we provide a range of psychological testing services here at Oakland Neuropsychology Center. Contact our office near Pontiac, MI to schedule a consultation with Dr. Isabelle.
To Learn More about Autism Testing near Pontiac, MI, Call (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area