Autism Testing in Oakland County, MI
Do you feel like your child’s speech or behavior is delayed? There are many potential causes of delays, from neurological disorders to learning disabilities to simply being a late bloomer. With proper psychological testing, we can pinpoint the cause of your child’s struggles so you can seek proper treatment.
One of the most common services we perform in Oakland County, MI is autism testing. This typically occurs between the ages of 18 months and 3 years, but it can be done at almost any time. A child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may have issues with communication, social skills, listening, speaking, or showing affection. If you think your child may have ASD, contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center to schedule an autism testing consultation with Dr. Isabelle. You may reach us at (248) 644-9466.
Autism Testing for Children as Young as 18 Months
Dr. Isabelle offers many psychological testing services for children, including autism testing, ADHD testing, learning disability testing, and neurological disorder testing. The process starts with a consultation, where Dr. Isabelle determines which test route is best for your child. From there, the doctor will create a testing plan and schedule follow-up appointments at our office in Oakland County, MI. Once the test is complete, Dr. Isabelle will go over the results with you and recommend where to get treatment, if necessary.
- Personal Consultation in Our Calm, Relaxing Office in Oakland County, MI
- Custom Autism Testing Plan Designed Specifically for Your Child
- A Highly-Accurate Diagnosis from a Ph.D. Level Neuropsychologist
- Detailed Diagnosis Explanation, Along with References for Long-Term Treatment
- Additional Psychological Testing Services Available
We receive regular referrals from doctors, schools and therapists in Oakland County because Dr. Isabelle has a proven track record for accurate autism diagnosis. To schedule your first consultation, give us a call at (248) 644-9466.
Early Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Many parents will reach out about autism testing when their child displays uncharacteristic behaviors. For instance, a child who once had a strong, growing vocabulary may now only speak in small phrases. A child may also appear to not hear what is going on most of the time, only to respond in specific circumstances. Common signs of ASD include delays with social functioning, communication, motor skills and academics. Some children display advanced strengths in one area of intellectual development, like reading or math. If your child has shown potential signs of autism, contact our Oakland County, MI psychology center to schedule an autism testing consultation.
To Learn More about Autism Testing in Oakland County, MI, Call (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area