Autism Testing in Farmington Hills, MI
If you think your child may have autism spectrum disorder, you will need a psychological evaluation. This provides a professional diagnosis, so your child can begin treatment. The treatment process will help you understand how to create a pleasant environment for your child if he or she does have autism. Dr. Isabelle provides autism testing services near Farmington Hills, MI, and her services come highly recommended by local doctors and schools. To schedule an appointment with her, call (248) 644-9466.
Should My Child Be Tested for Autism?
Autism testing typically occurs between 18 months and 3 years of age. However, that is not a definitive age range because some children display signs of autism earlier or later in life. When parents contact our psychological testing center near Farmington Hills, MI, we recommend coming in for a consultation to see if autism testing is right for their child. Dr. Isabelle will observe the child’s behavior and listen to the parents’ concerns to figure out the best testing plan for the child. From there, we can schedule an appointment for autism testing or another psychological evaluation.
- Personalized Psychological Testing Services Tailored to Suit Each Patient
- Flexible Scheduling to Accommodate Busy Parents and Families
- Specialized Training in Autism Testing for Infants and Adolescents
- Detailed Diagnosis Explanations and Transparent Patient Education Practices
- Treatment Recommendations, Including Referrals to Specialists in Farmington Hills, MI
- Follow-up Testing Available as Needed
If you would like to speak with Dr. Isabelle in person, call (248) 644-9466 to schedule a consultation. She will go over your autism testing options so you can determine if this is the right plan for your child.
Why Accuracy Matters with Autism Testing and Diagnosis
An accurate diagnosis leads to faster, better treatment. Many parents have contacted our Farmington Hills, MI autism testing center because they believe their child was misdiagnosed. This usually occurs because the child is not responding well to treatment, or because no treatment was recommended at all. Dr. Isabelle has exceptional accuracy rates for autism screenings and other psychological evaluations. Her extensive training allows her to see behavioral cues other psychologists may miss. If you would like the best care possible for your child, contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center.
To Learn More about Autism Testing in Farmington Hills, MI, Call (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing Wayne County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area