Autism Testing in Wayne County, MI
Are you worried that your child is not progressing at the rate he or she should? Does your child seem isolated, or does he have difficulty communicating? These are just some of the reasons parents contact our Wayne County psychologist office about autism testing. Autism spectrum disorder covers a wide range of symptoms. Some behaviors that look like autism at first glance may not be related to ASD at all. Dr. Isabelle will assess your child’s actions and responses to determine where he or she fits on the autism spectrum, or if there is something else going on. To learn more about how autism screening works, call (248) 644-9466 to speak with our friendly office staff.
Should I Get Autism Testing for My Child?
Chances are your child has already displayed uncharacteristic behaviors. His vocabulary has stopped progressing, or he does not respond to vocal commands. Children with autism typically show signs of the condition between 18 months and 3 years of age. Parents may see their doctor for a health evaluation and get referred to a psychologist for autism testing. Whether you are worried about your child’s health or you have been referred here by your family practitioner, psychological testing could help you understand what your child is going through and how to get treatment for it.
Autism testing is tailored to suit each child’s age and developmental concerns. The process usually includes:
- A One-on-One Consultation with Dr. Isabelle to Better Understand the Autism Testing Process
- Personalized Psychological Testing Plans for Every Child
- Evaluation in a Calm, Relaxing Environment That Kids Feel Safe in
- High Accuracy Levels for Diagnoses Thanks to Specialized Training
- A Thorough Explanation of Test Results
- Recommendations for Follow-Up Treatments with Autism Specialists in Wayne County, MI
At Oakland Neuropsychology Center, we receive consistent referrals from schools, doctors and child therapists in Wayne County, MI. Dr. Isabelle is known for the accuracy of her autism testing and psychological evaluations. To set up an autism screening for your child, contact (248) 644-9466.
Adult Autism Testing in Wayne County, MI
An autism diagnosis most often occurs when a person is an infant or toddler. However, people with high functioning autism may not be diagnosed until adulthood. You may struggle with social interactions simply because of your quirky personality, but there may be more to it than that. We offer formal autism testing for adults that will definitively determine whether or not you have autism. Moreover, we can put you in touch with autism therapists in Wayne County, MI who can provide treatment moving forward.
To Schedule an Appointment for Autism Testing in Wayne County, MI, Call (248) 644-9466
- Autism Testing Oakland County MI
- Autism Testing Metro Detroit MI
- Autism Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Autism Testing Macomb County MI
- Autism Testing West Bloomfield MI
- Autism Testing Waterford MI
- Autism Testing Farmington Hills MI
- Autism Testing Pontiac MI
- Autism Testing Novi MI
- Autism Testing Lathrup Village MI
- Autism Testing Farmington MI
- Autism Testing Birmingham MI
- Autism Testing Detroit Area