Learning Disabilities Testing near You
Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu of Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers psychological testing for children, teens and adults. If you are looking for learning disabilities testing near you, Dr. Isabelle has high accuracy rates. She receives consistent referrals for learning disorder testing because of her personalized care and attention to detail. Thanks to extensive specialized training, she is able to identify underlying issues that may go unnoticed. This leads to an accurate diagnosis that ultimately provides better treatment and accommodations.
To learn more about learning disabilities testing near you, contact us at (248) 644-9466..
Personalized Learning Disabilities Testing near You
There are many types of learning disorders, and many of them have overlapping characteristics. For instance, young children often act out when they struggle in school. This could happen whether the child has dyslexia, ADHD, auditory processing disorder, or a number of other conditions. Dr. Isabelle will evaluate all the circumstances at play to provide the most accurate diagnosis possible. She offers many forms of learning disabilities testing near you, including:
- Dyslexia Testing – Difficulty reading and interpreting letters/written word
- Dyscalculia Testing – Difficulty reading and interpreting numbers and equations
- Dysgraphia Testing – Difficulty with handwriting and fine motor skills
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing (APD) – Difficulty processing where sounds come from or the difference between similar sounds
- Language Processing Disorder Testing (LPD) – Difficulty processing language-related sounds
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorder Testing – Difficulty reading body language and social cues
Oakland Neuropsychology Center also provides psychological testing for ADHD, ADD, autism, dyspraxia, and other conditions that could impact a person’s ability to learn. If you are interested in these services or any other psychological evaluations, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
Am I Too Old for Learning Disabilities Testing?
While most of our testing clients are children or adolescents, there is no age limit for learning disabilities testing. Some people find ways around their learning disorder without realizing what’s at the core of their struggles. The learning disability can go undiagnosed for years as a result of this. Whether you’re interested in testing for yourself or for your child, we can find a personalized testing plan for you.