Learning Disabilities Testing in Metro Detroit MI
Are you interested in learning disabilities testing in Metro Detroit MI? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We provide a range of psychological testing services for teens, children and adults. Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu is renowned in the testing community because of her high accuracy rates. With an accurate diagnosis in hand, you can seek effective treatment solutions for you or your child.
We also offer special accommodations for high stakes exams, including the MCAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, ACT, and SAT. If you need an updated diagnosis, we can arrange a psychological evaluation for you. For more information about learning disabilities testing in Metro Detroit MI, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
Types of Learning Disabilities Testing in Metro Detroit MI
There are many types of learning disabilities testing to consider. When you contact our Metro Detroit office, we will help you determine which options are right for you or your child. Examples include:
- Dyslexia Testing: A condition that impacts how a person sees letters, comprehends what they read, and interprets written information.
- Dyscalculia Testing: Similar to dyslexia, this condition impacts how a person interprets numbers and equations.
- Dysgraphia Testing: This condition impacts handwriting and fine motor skills.
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing (APD): A condition that impacts how sound travels to the brain. People with this condition often struggle to notice differences in words and sounds, or they may not know where a sound is coming from.
- Language Processing Disorder Testing (LPD Testing): A specific form of APD that involves difficulties processing language-related sounds, not all sounds in general.
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorder Testing: Difficulty understanding social cues, facial expressions and body language. This may also lead to poor coordination.
Some conditions have similar symptoms to learning disorders, such as ADHD, autism or dyspraxia. These can impact a student’s abilities at school. We offer psychological testing for a wide range of conditions, and each client receives a personalized experience. To learn more or to schedule an appointment for learning disabilities testing, call our Metro Detroit office: (248) 644-9466.
Learning Disabilities Testing for All Age Groups
While most people associate learning disabilities testing with children, there are many teens and adults that also go through this process. The learning disorder may have been overlooked or misdiagnosed during childhood. If you or your teen have struggled in school, there may be underlying factors at work. Contact us about your testing options, and we can help you get the answers you deserve.