Learning Disabilities Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
Are you interested in learning disabilities testing in Bloomfield Hills MI? Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers learning disorder testing for children, teens and adults. Learning disorders impact the way a person processes information, whether it be written words, equations, sounds, or other sources. With an accurate diagnosis, a person with a learning disorder can learn tools and techniques to accommodate for his or her struggles. This ultimately provides a better quality of life.
To schedule a consultation for learning disabilities testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
Personalized Learning Disabilities Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
Which type of learning disabilities testing is right for you or your child? Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu will determine that during the initial consultation. She takes time to understand the full scope of the situation so she can provide the right exam setting. Some forms of learning disorder testing include:
- Dyslexia Testing: Dyslexia impacts how a person sees/reads letters, comprehends what they read, and processes written information.
- Dyscalculia Testing: Dyscalculia impacts how a person views and processes numbers and equations.
- Dysgraphia Testing: Dysgraphia influences a person’s handwriting and fine motor skills.
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing (APD): APD alters how sound travels to the brain, which may make it difficult to distinguish differences in words and sounds.
- Language Processing Disorder Testing (LPD Testing): LPD is a form of APD, where a person has problems processing language-related sounds.
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorder Testing: Non-verbal learning disorders affect how a person interprets facial expressions, social cues, and body language.
Teens and adults diagnosed with learning disabilities may qualify for special high stakes exams accommodations. If you are planning to take the GMAT, MCAT, ACT, SAT, GRE, or LSAT, contact us to make arrangements. You may reach our Bloomfield Hills office at (248) 644-9466.
Am I Too Old for Learning Disabilities Testing?
The signs of learning disabilities may develop during childhood, but some children learn how to cope with them on their own. Thus it is possible for teens and adults to have learning disabilities that are not yet diagnosed. These conditions have similar symptoms to ADHD, anxiety, and other conditions, so misdiagnosis is also possible. You are never too old for learning disabilities testing, and you can count on our high-accuracy rates for diagnoses. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, contact our Bloomfield Hills testing center.
If You Are Interested in Learning Disabilities Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, Call (248) 644-9466