IQ Testing near West Bloomfield MI
Do you want to know your child’s IQ? This can be a helpful tool for select programs, and it can gauge what direction you may want to move academically. Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers professional IQ testing near West Bloomfield MI. Our office is located at:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
You may reach us at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to answer questions over the phone.
How Do IQ Tests Measure Intelligence?
IQ tests can measure many aspects of intelligence when they’re interpreted properly. This is a crucial distinction because misinterpretation can significantly skew the results. Here at Oakland Neuropsychology Center, we have years of specialized training in IQ testing. We remain up-to-date with the latest measurement standards, which are updated every few years.
- IQ Tests Assess Verbal Comprehension, Fluid Reasoning, Working Memory, and Other Cognitive Indicators
- IQ Tests Do Not Measure Other Abilities Like Artistic Talent or Emotional Intelligence
- IQ Testing Is Often Used for Private School Admissions or Giftedness Programs
- IQ Tests May Not Accurately Reflect Intelligence for Bilingual Children – This Is a Work in Progress
- Your Child’s True Intelligence May Not Be Quantifiable, But We Can Highlight His or Her Biggest Strengths
The IQ testing process is constantly evolving, just like the human race. Our specialists take strict precautions to ensure they remain updated on the changes. Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an appointment for IQ testing near West Bloomfield MI.
Additional Testing Services and Accommodations through Oakland Neuropsychology Center
Psychological evaluations can provide definitive answers to a variety of questions. Why does my child struggle to focus in school? Why does he excel in one subject and avoid another altogether? Why does my smart child have issues making friends? We provide comprehensive neuropsychological assessments to help you understand the underlying contributors.
Our testing services include the following:
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Guardianship Evaluations
- Autism Testing
- IQ Testing near West Bloomfield MI
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Evaluations
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Including Dyslexia Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- ADHD Coaching
- Executive Functions Evaluations
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Depression Testing
- Mental Health Assessments
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- And Accommodations for High Stakes Exams