IQ Testing in Michigan
Oakland Neuropsychology Center is a leading provider of IQ testing in Michigan. We’ve developed strong relationships with schools in the Southeast Michigan region because they trust our highly-accurate testing results. Whether you’re applying for an educational program or trying to gauge future placement, our neuropsychological assessments can play a crucial role. Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to learn more.
Reasons to Get Professional IQ Testing
You may be wondering, “why does my child need an official IQ test?” While there are some free quizzes you can take online, they’re far from accurate. You might get completely different results from each test because they don’t abide by today’s IQ testing stands. Our tests do! Our providers have extensive training in IQ testing, along with a doctorate-level education in neuropsychology.
Here are some reasons to pursue clinical IQ testing in Michigan:
- Placement for School Programs and Private Schools
- Identifying Certain Learning Disabilities or Underlying Conditions
- Create a Jumping Point for Educational and Development Planning
- Receive a Professional Evaluation from a Trusted Resource
- Pursue Psychological or Neuropsychological Testing, as Needed, to Further Assess Underlying Issues
For more information about psychological testing or IQ testing, call (248) 644-9466 to reach our Bloomfield Hills office.
What Is Considered a High IQ?
IQ tests are adjusted every few years to keep the average score around 100. Thus IQ standards from decades ago may not align with the standards of today. Typically, a score over 130 is considered to be a high IQ. However, the term “high IQ” is subjective, so a school may have a higher or lower requirement for placement in their gifted program.
We Offer a Wide Range of Neuropsychological Tests and Psychological Assessments
IQ testing answers certain questions, but there are other questions you may want answers to. Why is my child struggling in social groups? Why does my seemingly smart child have issues following instructions? What could I do to help my child through a major obstacle? Psychological testing and neuropsychological evaluations can peel back the layers and reveal this information.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers an array of testing services, including:
- Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE)
- Anxiety Testing
- ADD/ADHD Testing and ADHD Coaching
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Autism and Asperger’s Testing
- Guardianship Evaluations
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Executive Functions Testing and IQ Testing in Michigan
- Depression Testing
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAE and FAS Testing)
- Learning Disabilities Testing – Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia and More
Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466 to Learn More about IQ Testing in Michigan
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302