IQ Testing in Oakland County MI
IQ testing is commonly done for educational placement, but there are a number of other uses for this service. The key is to get a professional evaluation that accurately assesses a child’s intelligent quotient. The standards for measuring IQ change with time, so you need a provider that understands current evaluation practices.
Top-Quality IQ Testing with Highly Accurate Results
The providers here at Oakland Neuropsychology Center have a flowing reputation for high accuracy results. Clients often come to us for a second opinion because they believe a former diagnosis wasn’t accurate. We offer…
- Advanced IQ Testing Practices That Align with Today’s Standards (IQ Testing Adjusts Every Few Years)
- IQ Results That You Can Use for Educational Placement, Private School Admissions and More
- Comprehensive Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing Services Available
- Convenient Scheduling Accommodations – IQ Testing Takes about 2 Hours to Complete
- A Family-Friendly Environment for Kids, Teens and Their Guardians
For more information about getting IQ testing in Oakland County MI, please call our office at (248) 644-9466.
What Is the Best Age to Test a Child’s IQ?
A child’s IQ cannot accurately be evaluated until at least two years of age. Most psychologists and neuropsychologists recommend waiting to pursue IQ testing until a child is 5-8 years old. With this in mind, IQ tests are commonly required for giftedness programs and private schools. You may want to explore IQ testing before that age range, depending on your child’s unique needs.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Giftedness Testing, Learning Disability Assessments and Other Psychological Testing Services
IQ testing is usually just one step in a broader journey. For instance, a student who is considered gifted may have social delays that don’t align with their advanced intellect. Psychological and neuropsychological testing can pinpoint potential sources of struggles and create a foundation for solutions.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers:
- ADHD Testing and Learning Disabilities Testing
- ADD Testing and Autism Evaluations
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Guardianship Evaluations
- Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE)
- Mental Health Assessments, Such as Depression and Anxiety Testing
- Executive Functions Testing and IQ Testing in Oakland County MI
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Exams
- High Stakes Exam Accommodations
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- ADHD Coaching
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- And Other Psychological Testing Services