IQ Testing in Metro Detroit
Are you interested in getting your child’s IQ tested? Do you need an IQ test for private school admissions or educational placement? Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers IQ testing in Metro Detroit, as well as learning disabilities testing, giftedness exams and twice exceptional evaluations. To learn more or to schedule an appointment with one of our providers, please call (248) 644-9466.
Highly Accurate IQ Testing – We Receive Consistent Referrals
Accuracy is crucial in any testing situation, whether it’s IQ testing, learning disorder testing, anxiety testing, etc. Oakland Neuropsychology Center’s reputation is largely centered around our high accuracy rates. Your child will receive a detailed evaluation that adequately gauges his or her intelligence quotient.
- Professional IQ Testing for Educational Placement and Private School Applications
- Up-to-Date IQ Testing Standards in Line with the Latest Protocol
- Learning Disability Testing and Neuropsychological Testing Available to Get to the Root of Intellectual Struggles
- Friendly and Informative Answers to All Your Questions
- Convenient Appointment Times – Most IQ Testing Takes 1-2 Hours to Complete
If you’d like an appointment for IQ testing in Metro Detroit, contact our Bloomfield Hills office at (248) 644-9466.
What Is a High IQ for Kids?
The average IQ score is 100, and that is by design. IQ testing procedures are adjusted every few years to keep the average score at 100. With this in mind, about 68% of IQs fall between 85 and 115. Anything above that is considered “above average” to “genius,” but different sources have different opinions on what’s truly a high IQ. Other factors, like learning disabilities and developmental delays, may also play a role in IQ scoring.
Other Psychological Testing Services to Consider for Your Child
IQ testing is far from the only service we provide here. In fact, we receive referrals for a broad spectrum of neuropsychological evaluations. Our goal is to give you the tools to pursue treatment, educational support, counseling, or whatever else may improve your quality of life. That may start with one of the following:
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE)
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Guardianship Evaluations
- Executive Functions Assessments
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing and Fetal Alcohol Effects Testing
If You’re Interested in IQ Testing in Metro Detroit, Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302