IQ Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
IQ testing has been around for over 100 years, and it continues to evolve as our intellect evolves. Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers advanced IQ testing in Bloomfield Hills MI. We remain up-to-date with changing standards, and we adjust our testing protocols accordingly. Our office is located at:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, but we occasionally have availability beyond that. To schedule your IQ test, call (248) 644-9466.
Difference between Professional IQ Testing and Free IQ Quizzes
Sure, there are IQ tests online that you can take. But guess what? They’re not accurate! You may get 5 different scores from 5 different tests, and none of them will truly measure your child’s intelligence quotient. Our providers have years of specialized experience, and educators trust the results of our tests.
- Detailed Evaluation from a Licensed Professional Who Specializes in IQ Testing
- Recorded Test Results from a Reliable Resource – High Referral Rates from Private Schools
- Up-to-Date IQ Testing Standards (They Change Every Few Years)
- Follow-up Services, Such as Learning Disability Testing or Giftedness Testing
- Answers to Any Questions You May Have, along with Personalized Advice from a Clinical Psychologist
If you’d like to pursue IQ testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, call Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466.
What Is the Average IQ in the U.S.?
To understand the average IQ score in the U.S., it’s important to know how IQ testing works. IQ testing strategies are adjusted every few years to keep the average global score at 100. The average score in the United States is 98, and a “very high” IQ score is considered to be 130 or above.
If you are pursuing IQ testing in Bloomfield Hills for a gifted program or private school, the directors for that program may have their own guidelines regarding what’s considered a high IQ.
Neuropsychological/Psychological Testing Solutions for Children, Adolescents and Teens
The beauty of neuropsychological testing is that it answers questions. Why is my child struggling in this area? What is the source of this behavior issue or developmental delay? Our specialists can give you the tools to start that next step in the journey. We provide…
- Executive Functions Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- Anxiety Testing
- ADHD Testing and ADD Evaluations
- ADHD Coaching
- Neurological Disorders Testing and NVLD Testing
- Guardianship Evaluations
- Autism Testing, Including Asperger’s Testing
- Depression Testing
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Accommodations for SAT Testing, ACT Testing and Other High Stakes Exams