ADD Testing near West Bloomfield MI
Think your child may have attention deficit disorder (ADD)? Not sure why your child is struggling in school or having a hard time focusing? ADD and ADHD are potential causes, but they’re not the only conditions that could explain the symptoms. With a professional evaluation, you can get a precise diagnosis and determine how to best help your child moving forward.
ADHD and ADD Testing with High Accuracy Rates
Our neuropsychologists have outstanding reputations because of their high accuracy rates. They can connect the dots in unique ways to determine the true source of a child’s struggles.
- Referrals from Local Private Schools, Pediatricians, Family Therapists and Other Professionals
- Doctorate-Level Neuropsychologists with Years of Specialized Training
- Personalized Psychological Testing Approaches to Fit Each Child’s Unique Needs
- A Definitive Diagnosis That You Can Use to Pursue ADHD Treatment
- Exam Accommodations for Students with ADHD (ACT, SAT, MCAT, LSAT and More)
- Knowledgeable Staff Members Who Are Happy to Answer Your Questions
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and we can make special arrangements as needed. Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to learn more about ADHD and ADD testing.
What If It’s Not ADD or ADHD?
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers a diverse portfolio of psychological evaluations and neuropsychological exams. If ADD or ADHD are not the underlying conditions, we can diagnose the root cause. Our services include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Evaluations for Children
- ADHD and ADD Assessments
- Executive Functions Evaluations
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing, Including Fetal Alcohol Effects Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Evaluations
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Such as Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Dysgraphia, Language Processing Disorder, and Dyscalculia
- High Stakes Exam Accommodations for Students with Diagnosed Learning Disabilities
- And Other Forms of Psychological/Neuropsychological Testing near West Bloomfield MI
To schedule an evaluation for your child, please contact us at (248) 644-9466.
What to Do after the Diagnosis
After the diagnosis is complete, we will recommend specialists in your area that can assist with treatment, educational advocacy, intervention planning, and more. Two-thirds of children with ADD or ADHD receive at least two forms of assistance, whether it’s school accommodations, medication, or therapy. We’ll help you take the next step in your child’s mental health journey.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302