ADD Testing in Michigan
Do you think your child has ADD or ADHD? You may have noticed signs of an attention deficit disorder, such as distracted thinking or fidgeting movements. Having a definitive diagnosis can help you seek proper support and care for your child. You can learn lifestyle adjustments your child will benefit from, and you can receive special education accommodations, when needed.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides ADD testing in Michigan. With our psychological exams, you can look forward to:
- High Accuracy Rates for ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- Psychological Testing Solutions for Every Age Group
- A Family-Friendly Environment Children Feel Comfortable in
- Strong Referral Relationships with Schools, Doctors and Therapists in the Area
- Diagnoses That Are Easy to Understand – We Will Gladly Answer All Your Questions
If you would like to schedule an appointment for ADHD or ADD testing in Michigan, call (248) 644-9466.
Personalized ADHD and ADD Testing in Michigan
Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu provides a personalized testing experience that is tailored to each client. All children are at varying stages of development. To get accurate information about your child’s underlying conditions, you need an exam that is catered to him or her. Dr. Isabelle will consider all the factors involved to provide the ideal testing environment for your child.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. To learn more about ADD testing in Michigan, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
Comprehensive Psychological Testing Services for Children, Teens and Adults
In addition to ADD and ADHD testing, Dr. Isabelle provides a slew of psychological testing services. She offers programs for all age groups, including special accommodations for the ACT, SAT, and graduate-level exams. Some of our most sought-after testing services in Michigan include:
- School Readiness Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- High Stakes Exams Requiring Special Accommodations
- Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing