Giftedness Testing in Metro Detroit MI
Gifted and twice exceptional children look at the world in unexpected ways. They focus on details that most of their peers would never see, and they have a tremendous capacity for knowledge. A gifted child may have behavioral issues or difficulty making friends, simply because they’re unaware of their talents. With a definitive diagnosis, you can help your child enjoy the benefits of his or her gifts.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers giftedness testing in Metro Detroit MI. Our family-friendly office is located at:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
To schedule a consultation for your child, give us a call at (248) 644-9466.
What Is Giftedness Testing?
Giftedness testing pinpoints thought patterns and behaviors that influence the way a child interacts with the world. Our psychologists can evaluate your child’s approach to life to determine if he or she is gifted, twice exceptional, or dealing with a psychological disorder. With a diagnosis, you can seek specialists best suited to guide your child. You can also receive education accommodations, if necessary, to improve your child’s quality of life.
Gifted and twice exceptional students often exhibit the following symptoms:
- Unique Perspectives and Approaches to Situations
- Intense Curiosity and a Strong Need to Ask Questions
- An Unusual Sense of Humor
- Tedious Organization, Even in Casual Situations
- A Desire to Complete Tasks in New Ways
- Focus on Uncommon Details in Stories and Memories
We will gladly answer your questions about giftedness testing in Metro Detroit MI. Call (248) 644-9466 to get started.
Child Testing Services from Friendly, Experienced Psychologists
Children love our comfortable testing environment. They feel right at home! Parents love our knowledgeable psychologists and high accuracy rates. Oakland Neuropsychology Center is a trusted source of giftedness testing and other child testing services in Metro Detroit MI. Our programs include:
- Learning Disability Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- ADD and ADHD Testing (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- High Stakes Exams (ACT, SAT, GMAT, etc.) for Students Needing Special Accommodations
- And Other Psychological Evaluations