Giftedness Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu of Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides giftedness testing in Bloomfield Hills MI. She is a renowned name in psychological testing because of her highly-accurate diagnoses. With a keen attention to detail and a personalized approach to testing, she is able to provide the most precise diagnosis possible for the best follow-up treatment. Our office is located at:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an appointment for giftedness testing in Bloomfield Hills MI.
What Is the Goal of Giftedness Testing?
Gifted children often excel academically, but they may struggle in other areas of development. Gifted children also view the world in unique ways, which may not always align with traditional learning models. With giftedness testing, we can determine what a child’s strengths and weaknesses are to provide an effective path for education.
- Diagnose a Child as Gifted or Twice Exceptional to Provide the Best Environment for His or Her Development
- Identify Strengths and Weaknesses So Parents and Educators Can Adjust Their Strategies
- Connect Families with Professionals Who Can Help Their Children Overcome Obstacles
- Pinpoint the Source of Social Struggles, Defiance, Frustrations, and Other Issues a Child May Face
- Find Other Underlying Issues, When Applicable
If you are interested in giftedness testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, reach out to us at (248) 644-9466. We will gladly answer any questions you have about the process.
Better Psychological Testing Services for a Better Quality of Life
At Oakland Neuropsychology Center, we known the importance of accuracy in a diagnosis. This is what leads to successful treatment and positive lifestyle adjustments. We offer a range of psychological evaluations for children, including:
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing (Dyslexia Testing, Dyscalculia Testing, Dysgraphia Testing, etc.)
- School Readiness Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing and Giftedness Testing
- Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Childhood Depression Testing
- Development Testing
When you come in for a consultation, Dr. Isabelle will help you find the right testing options for your child.
To Schedule a Consultation for Giftedness Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, Call (248) 644-9466