Giftedness Testing in Michigan
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers twice exceptional and giftedness testing in Michigan. We receive many referrals from pediatricians, child therapists and educators in the area because of Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu’s high accuracy rates. She is known for providing accurate diagnoses that lead to effective treatment and intervention plans. Children feel comfortable in our testing center, and parents trust our services. To learn more or to schedule a consultation for giftedness testing in Michigan, call (248) 644-9466.
Characteristics of Gifted and Twice Exceptional Children
Gifted and twice exceptional children typically learn well but struggle with socialization and other developments. For instance, a child may a mental capacity far above his or her grade level, but the child’s social maturity is delayed. Dr. Isabelle knows how to pinpoint these signs during giftedness testing to determine if a child fits within this category.
- A Persistent Need to Be Organized
- Intense Curiosity and Questioning
- Emotional Sensitivity
- An Unusual Sense of Humor
- Experimental Behaviors (Needing to Do Things in a Unique Way)
- Unconventional Ways of Thinking
- Remembering Unique Aspects of Situations, Interactions, and Memories
If you think you may have a gifted child, reach out to us at (248) 644-9466. Through giftedness testing in Michigan, you can assess your child’s strengths and weaknesses to provide the best quality of life possible. The testing also gives you the documentation you need if your child ever needs special accommodations in the future. For more information about the process, feel free to contact our office.
Highly-Accurate Psychological Testing Services for Children
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers a full range of psychological testing services for children. Dr. Isabelle provides a personalized testing plan for each child based on his or her symptoms, age, medical history, and other factors. This creates the best environment for an accurate diagnosis.
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Childhood Depression Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Development Testing
You may schedule a consultation with Dr. Isabelle by calling our office. Our knowledgeable staff members will gladly answer any questions you may have.