ADHD Screening near Rochester MI

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) has become increasingly prevalent in the modern world, but the good news is that there are many proven coping techniques to manage ADHD symptoms. Those symptoms may include the following:

  • Trouble staying on tasks, paying attention, and completing tasks from beginning to end
  • Speaking out of turn or interrupting conversations
  • Edginess, restlessness, and impatience
  • Irritability and quick temper
  • Starting new tasks before completing others
  • Consistently misplacing items or not remembering where they were last placed
  • Difficulty staying organized or memorizing information
  • Minimal impulse control and a desire to take risks
  • Talkativeness and fidgeting behaviors

Every person responds to treatment differently, so it’s important to get an accurate diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan. That’s where we come in. Our advanced ADHD screening process can help us better understand your child’s needs, which can translate into better care in the future. If you’d like to schedule an ADHD screening near Rochester MI, please call (248) 644-9466.

What Happens After My Child’s ADHD Screening?

The average age for an ADHD diagnosis is 7, and roughly 30% of children with ADHD continue to experience symptoms in adulthood. The other 70% typically find coping strategies that help them feel in control of ADHD. The screening is the first step in a longer journey. Once you’ve received the diagnosis, you can pursue executive functions coaching, school-based support, counseling, testing accommodations, and much more.

We won’t leave you wondering what happens next. We can recommend specialists who can guide your family through the next steps in the process. Reach out to (248) 644-9466 to set up an ADHD screening near Rochester MI and learn more about your options.

Explore Other Testing Solutions to Better Understand Your Child’s Needs

The symptoms of ADHD may overlap with other conditions. As we mentioned above, it’s crucial to get an accurate diagnosis in order to pursue the right treatment for your child. Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers a range of psychological testing services, including:

  • Depression and Anxiety Assessments
  • Professional IQ Testing
  • Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
  • Autism Testing
  • Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Testing
  • Guardianship Evaluations
  • Executive Dysfunction Assessments, ADHD Coaching, and ADHD Screening near Rochester MI
  • Neurological Disorder Testing
  • Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
  • Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assessments
  • Learning Disability Testing, Including Dyslexia Testing
  • Exam Support for Students with Diagnosed Learning Disabilities

Contact Us at (248) 644-9466 to Schedule an ADHD Screening near Rochester MI

Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302