Twice Exceptional Testing in Metro Detroit MI
If you are concerned about your child’s behavioral development or performance in school, there may be underlying factors at play. Learning disabilities, ADHD, giftedness, autism, anxiety – these are just some of the many elements your child could be facing. Through our psychological and neuropsychological testing processes, we can peel back the layers to see what’s truly going on. This allows you to take action and provide the best accommodations for your child’s specific needs.
- Experienced, Doctorate-Level Clinical Psychologists with High Referral Rates
- Specialists in Gifted/Twice Exceptional Testing, Anxiety Testing, ADHD Testing, Learning Disabilities Testing, and Other Psychological Testing Services for Kids
- Follow-up Recommendations for Intervention Planning and Educational Resources
- Early Diagnosis for Early Support
- Empowering Evaluations That Identify a Person’s Natural Strengths and Weaknesses
- A Positive Experience for the Whole Family
To schedule an appointment for giftedness or twice exceptional testing in Metro Detroit MI, contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466.
Signs of Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Behaviors
A twice exceptional diagnosis simply means that a child is gifted and has another condition, such as a learning disability or ADHD. This combination can make school and social settings tricky for some children, but a diagnosis is the first step toward intervention planning. Signs of gifted and twice exceptional behaviors include:
- Wanting to Experiment or Approach Tasks in Unique Ways
- Divergent Thinking and a Unique Sense of Humor
- Having Unusual Memories of Events, Usually with a Focus on Small Details
- A Strong Need to Organize
- Intense Emotions
- Sensitive Feelings
- Not Following Step-by-Step Instructions
Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an appointment for twice exceptional testing in Metro Detroit MI.
What to Do with a Twice Exceptional Diagnosis
The evaluation is just the first step in your child’s journey. With a twice exceptional diagnosis, your child could qualify for school accommodations, personalized testing setups, therapy, and other interventions. We’ll refer you to specialists in the area who can assist you with the next steps.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
If You’d Like More Information about Twice Exceptional Testing in Metro Detroit MI, Give Us a Call at (248) 644-9466
- Twice Exceptional Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Twice Exceptional Testing in Oakland County MI
- Twice Exceptional Testing near Birmingham MI
- Twice Exceptional Testing near West Bloomfield MI
- Twice Exceptional Testing near Pontiac MI
- Twice Exceptional Testing near Troy MI
- Twice Exceptional Testing near Royal Oak MI