Twice Exceptional Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
Does your child have a unique way of thinking? Does he also struggle with a learning disability or attention deficit disorder? The combination of gifted traits and other disorders may lead to a child being ‘twice exceptional.’ Children classified as twice exceptional may have difficulties in certain settings, but there are solutions available to improve their quality of life.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides twice exceptional testing in Bloomfield Hills MI. Clients enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- High Accuracy Rates for Twice Exceptional Testing, Giftedness Testing, and Other Psychological Evaluations
- Personalized Testing Solutions for Each Client
- A Family-Friendly Psychology Center in Bloomfield Hills MI
- Recommendations for Follow-up Care
- Convenient Appointment Times for Your Busy Schedule
If you would like to schedule a consultation for twice exceptional testing, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
What Is Twice Exceptional Testing?
Twice exceptional testing is designed to pinpoint what issues a child may be facing. Is there a learning disorder present, such as dyslexia or dyscalculia? Does the child have a ‘gifted’ way of thinking? Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu conducts a psychological evaluation to determine what the underlying issues are. She is renowned for her high accuracy rates, so you can rest assured your child is properly diagnosed.
If the child is classified as twice exceptional, he may qualify for special learning accommodations and other adjustments. Getting a professional diagnosis is the first step in arranging these accommodations. To set up an appointment for twice exceptional testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, call (248) 644-9466.
Complete Psychological Testing Services for Children and Teens
In addition to twice exceptional testing, Dr. Isabelle provides a range of psychological testing services. She specializes in psychological testing for children and adolescents. This is a family-friendly space for you to get the answers you’re looking for. Services include:
- Executive Functions Testing
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Special Accommodations for High Stakes Exams
- Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
To Learn More about Twice Exceptional Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, Call (248) 644-9466