Psychological Evaluation In Bloomfield Hills, MI
If you feel like you aren’t getting the right results from your mental health treatment, you may have been misdiagnosed during a psychological evaluation. Unfortunately, this is a common issue in the world of neuropsychology, and it is one of the biggest reasons why people come to our psychological evaluation center in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Our assessment process looks beyond the surface-level answers to deliver the best possible diagnosis from the start. Our services include:
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Testing (ADHD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Attention Deficit Disorder Testing (ADD)
- Dyslexia Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Autism Testing
- Depression Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Development Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- High Stakes Exams Testing
To schedule a psychological evaluation at our Bloomfield Hills neuropsychology center, call (248) 644-9466.
Better Testing For A Better Diagnosis
Effective treatment starts with a proper diagnosis. Learning disabilities and neurological disorders often have overlying symptoms, and Dr. Isabelle has specialized training to identify these indicators. During her psychological evaluation, she will look for signs of language processing issues, memory lapses, attention deficits, special processing struggles and more to provide the best possible diagnosis.
- Clear, Detailed Test Results To Help You Understand Exactly What’s Going On
- Recommendations For Follow-Up Treatments – We Have Close Relationshups With Local Doctors, Psychiatrists, Therapists, And Specialists
- Psychological Testing For Children In A Relaxing Environment
- Thorough Psychological Evaluation From A Specially Trained Ph.D. Neuropsychologist
- Personalized Assessments From A PhD Neuropsychologist In Michigan
- Testing Accommodations For High-Stakes Exams (SAT, ACT, LSAT, MCAT, and GMAT)
- Treatment Referrals For After Your Psychological Evaluation
Get the right diagnosis right from the start so you can speed up your treatment program and move forward to a better quality of life. We have psychological evaluation services for children, teens and adults in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Call our office at (248) 644-9466 to learn more.
What Sets Our Psychological Evaluations Apart?
No matter where you go, the psychological tests will be the same. The difference lies in the way they are interpreted. A master’s level neuropsychologist may only look at the surface of your answers – providing a cookie cutter diagnosis that may not tell the whole story. Dr. Isabelle has a doctorate in clinical neuropsychology, and she spent years learning how to identify the minute details that could completely change your diagnosis.
Simply put, you will get the best psychological evaluation possible because Dr. Isabelle knows what to look for. Whether you personally need a mental health assessment or you’re seeking help for someone else, you will get the most accurate results from the start by visiting Oakland Neuropsychology Center.
Call (248) 644-9466 To Schedule Your Specialized Psychological Evaluation In Bloomfield Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation West Bloomfield Twp MI
- Psychological Evaluation Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Evaluation Troy MI
- Psychological Evaluation Birmingham MI
- Psychological Evaluation Beverly Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Rochester Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Berkley MI
- Psychological Evaluation Auburn Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Rochester MI
- Psychological Evaluation Royal Oak MI
- Psychological Evaluation Southfield MI
- Psychological Evaluation near You