Psychological Evaluation In Birmingham, MI
There are many reasons why you may consider getting a psychological evaluation. Perhaps you’ve had a psychological evaluation in the past but haven’t seen any progress from your treatment. You may have difficulty focusing in school or at work and need a medical explanation. Whatever the case may be, you can get the psychological testing you need at Oakland Neuropsychology Center.
Dr. Isabelle, Ph.D., is highly recommended by doctors, schools and therapists in Birmingham, MI. She has years of training in Clinical Neuropsychology that allow her to look beyond the surface-level answers of psychological tests. With this knowledge, she is able to provide more accurate diagnoses for learning disorders, autism spectrum disorders, neurological disorders, anxiety and more.
- High Stakes Exams Testing (SAT, ACT, GMAT, LSAT And MCAT)
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Dyslexia Testing
- Development Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Depression Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Autism Testing
- Attention Deficit Disorder Testing (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Testing (ADHD)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
If you would like to set up a psychological evaluation or learn more about how the process works, contact our Birmingham, MI office at (248) 644-9466.
A More Accurate Diagnosis For Faster, Better Treatment
In order to get treatment, you first need to know what disorders you’re dealing with (if any). There is no reason to take anxiety medication if your symptoms stem from dyslexia. Unfortunately, a lot of patients come to our Birmingham, MI psychological evaluation center because they have been misdiagnosed in the past. Dr. Isabelle will work to get the right diagnosis the first time over so you can get the appropriate treatment.
- Understand Your Test Results With A Detailed Explanation From Dr. Isabelle
- Complete Your Psychological Evaluation In A Calm, Confidential Environment
- Get Recommendations For Follow-Up Treatments Based On The Diagnosis You Receive
- Complete Entrance Exams And High-Stakes Testing At Our Office Near Birmingham, MI
- Work With Friendly Staff Members Who Will Walk You Through The Testing Process
Dr. Isabelle has close working relationships with mental health and behavioral development specialists near Birmingham, MI. We can help you get follow-up treatment so you can move forward to a better quality of life. Call (248) 644-9466 to start your journey and set up an appointment for psychological evaluation.
Finding The Hidden Signs Of Learning Disabilities
Learning disabilities often get misdiagnosed because their symptoms are hard to interpret. What may look like an attention deficiency or a form of anxiety may actually be a learning disorder at work. Dr. Isabelle has special training to identify the hidden signs of learning disorders based on psychological testing results. She can see connection between answers that less-educated psychologists may not notice. Contact our psychological evaluation center near Birmingham, MI to schedule an appointment or to learn more about Dr. Isabelle’s services.
To Schedule A Psychological Evaluation In Birmingham, MI, Call (248) 644-9466
- Psychological Evaluation Bloomfield Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation West Bloomfield Twp MI
- Psychological Evaluation Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Evaluation Troy MI
- Psychological Evaluation Beverly Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Rochester Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Berkley MI
- Psychological Evaluation Auburn Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Rochester MI
- Psychological Evaluation Royal Oak MI
- Psychological Evaluation Southfield MI
- Psychological Evaluation near You