Psychological Evaluation and Testing in Michigan
Do you feel like you were misdiagnosed during a psychological evaluation? Are your symptoms and struggles being overlooked in your current treatment program? At Oakland Neuropsychology Center, you will get a complete psychological evaluation from a licensed Ph. D. neuropsychologist. Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu specializes in psychological testing for children, adolescents, and adults, and she has over 20 years of experience. Contact our neuropsychology center in Michigan at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an evaluation or to learn more about our services.
Better Testing. Better Diagnosis
In order to get the best treatment possible, you need a proper psychological evaluation. What may look like an attention deficit disorder at first glance may actually be a learning disability in disguise. Dr. Isabelle has focused her entire career on psychological testing to ensure that children and adults get the right diagnosis from the start. Her psychological evaluations in Michigan include:
- Psychological Testing For Children In A Calm, Safe Environment
- Easy-To-Understand Explanations for Tests and Testing Results
- Personalized Assessments from A Ph. D. Neuropsychologist in Michigan
- Evaluations Available For Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Depression And Anxiety, Non-Verbal Learning Disorders, And More
- School Readiness Exams For Children, Highly Recommended By Local Schools
- Testing Accommodations For High-Stakes Exams (ACT, SAT, MCAT, LSAT, and GMAT)
- Treatment Referrals For After Your Psychological Evaluation
Not only will you receive a complete psychological evaluation, but you will also get tips for what to do with the results. For instance, if you are diagnosed with dyslexia, Dr. Isabelle can put you in touch with specialists who can help you re-train your brain and improve your quality of life. To learn more about the testing process, call our Michigan office at (248) 644-9466.
Experience and Expertise Makes the Difference
Why is misdiagnosis so common? Why will a new psychological evaluation show new results? It’s all about how your psychological tests are interpreted. Some doctors and psychologists will use a “cookie cutter” method of evaluation, where they look over the answers and provide the most fitting diagnosis. That doesn’t mean it’s the most accurate.
Dr. Isabelle interprets answers on a much deeper level to see thought patterns that might not be visible on the surface. In turn, she is able to provide a far more accurate psychological evaluation that you can use to get treatment. Whether you’re seeking help for yourself, your child or someone you know, this accuracy will make all the difference.
Schedule Your Psychological Evaluation with Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu at (248) 644-9466
- Psychological Evaluation Bloomfield Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation West Bloomfield Twp MI
- Psychological Evaluation Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Evaluation Troy MI
- Psychological Evaluation Birmingham MI
- Psychological Evaluation Beverly Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Rochester Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Berkley MI
- Psychological Evaluation Auburn Hills MI
- Psychological Evaluation Rochester MI
- Psychological Evaluation Royal Oak MI
- Psychological Evaluation Southfield MI
- Psychological Evaluation near You