Dyslexia Testing in Oakland County MI
Are you interested in dyslexia testing for yourself or a loved one? Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers many forms of learning disability testing, including dysgraphia testing, dyscalculia testing and dyslexia testing in Oakland County MI. Having dyslexia doesn’t have to hinder your life. In fact, there are many resources available to help people with dyslexia cope with their symptoms and overcome their difficulties. It all starts with a professional diagnosis from the team at Oakland Neuropsychology Center.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
To schedule your consultation, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
Dyslexia and ADHD Testing with High Accuracy Rates
An accurate diagnosis is the key to effective dyslexia treatment. The symptoms of dyslexia overlap many other conditions, which is why it is nearly impossible to diagnose from symptoms alone. Instead, we ask targeted questions to look for the root cause of a child or adult’s struggles. We evaluate the underlying issues to determine what the source is, whether it be dyslexia, anxiety, ADHD, or any other condition.
- Complete Testing Services for Children, Teens and Adults
- High Accuracy Rates for Diagnoses
- Personalized Care Tailored to Each Family’s Needs
- A Calm, Quiet Environment Where Families Feel Safe
- Friendly Staff Members and Doctorate-Level Clinical Psychologists
- Follow-up Recommendations for Top-Rated Dyslexia Specialists in Oakland County MI
If you’d like more information about dyslexia testing in Oakland County MI, contact us at (248) 644-9466. We will gladly answer your questions or schedule a time for an in-person consultation.
Oakland County’s Most Trusted Psychological Testing Center
What if dyslexia testing isn’t the right fit for you? We offer many other psychological evaluation services, all with high accuracy rates. We receive consistent referrals for:
- Dyslexia Testing
- Dyscalculia Testing
- Dysgraphia Testing
- Autism Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- High Stakes Exams, Such as the ACT and SAT
- Executive Functions Testing
- And Other Psychological Evaluation Services