Dyslexia Testing in Michigan
Dyslexia is perhaps the most well-known learning disability, and over the years, it has earned an accepted place in society. Having dyslexia does not mean you are unintelligent. In fact, some of the most intelligent people in the world have experienced learning disabilities. However, if you can adapt to a learning disability, you will have a much easier time reaching your goals.
That is why we offer learning disorder testing and dyslexia testing in Michigan. Dr. Isabelle can help you determine if you or your child has dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, or another learning disability. With an accurate diagnosis, you can seek specialized education to make the academic world less dauting. Contact our office at (248) 644-9466 to learn more about dyslexia testing in Michigan.
A Closer Look at Dyslexia Testing in Michigan
The purpose of dyslexia testing in Michigan is to determine if a person has dyslexia or if there are other learning disabilities present. Dyslexia shares symptoms with many other conditions, so it may not always be the root of the problem. Dr. Isabelle uses specialized learning disorder testing strategies to pinpoint mental health or developmental issues. Here is a quick look at how the process works:
- Have a One-on-One Consultation with Dr. Isabelle to Determine If Dyslexia Testing Is Right for You or Your Child
- Schedule an Appointment for Psychological Evaluation
- Use Age-Appropriate Testing Strategies to Look for Signs of Dyslexia and Other Learning Disabilities (Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, etc.)
- Get a Detailed Diagnosis from Dr. Isabelle, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with a Ph.D.
- Receive Recommendations for Treatment, If Necessary – Dr. Isabelle Knows Several Trusted Dyslexia Treatment Providers in Michigan
- Get Answers to Any Questions You May Have about Life with Dyslexia
To learn more about dyslexia testing in Michigan, call (248) 644-9466. One of our friendly office workers will gladly assist you.
What to Do after Dyslexia Testing
If the psychological evaluation determined that you or a loved one do have dyslexia, no worries! There are plenty of dyslexia specialists in Michigan who can help you overcome the learning disorder and function in the modern world. For school-aged children, this may mean getting an IEP or going to a school that offers learning disability education. For adults, there are lifestyle adjustments you can make to improve your experiences. Dr. Isabelle will recommend the best course of action, including a list of treatment specialists in your area. It all starts with a consultation for dyslexia testing in Michigan.
Schedule an Appointment for Dyslexia Testing in Michigan by Calling (248) 644-9466