Depression Testing near Farmington MI
Depression is a difficult emotion to understand when you’re in the midst of it. You know you don’t feel “right,” but you’re not sure what the source of your discomfort is. With the help of depression testing, you can peel back some of the layers to reveal what’s going on below the surface. Our specialists are here to help you navigate that journey and the treatment path to follow.
- Put the Puzzle Pieces Together to Get a Better Understanding of Your Depression
- Find Other Underlying Issues That May Intensify Depression Symptoms
- Work with a Seasoned Professional Who Can Assess Your Feelings and Experiences from a Solution-Driven Perspective
- Tackle Unanswered Questions in Your Life to Develop a Better Grasp on Your Mental Health
- Figure out the Next Steps in Your Journey – We Can Recommend Licensed Depression Treatment Providers in Your Area
Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466 to schedule an appointment for depression testing near Farmington MI.
Will Depression Go Away on Its Own?
According to the World Health Organization, 3.8% of the global population experiences depression. This equates to 280 million people. If you feel overwhelmed by grief, stress, and helplessness, know that you are not alone. Depression testing can get to the root of the matter and help you find healthy coping strategies for your struggles.
Since depression has many potential sources, it is difficult to say if it will go away on its own. If your depression is temporary because of a specific event in your life, you may feel better with time. If you don’t know how to cope with your depression or what steps to take to heal, it may get worse with time. Our specialists can point you toward experienced providers who can help you overcome depression and regain control of your life.
Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466 to learn more about depression testing near Farmington MI.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Identify the Root Cause of Your Struggles
Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides a range of mental health assessments and psychological testing services, including:
- Professional IQ Testing and High-Stakes Exam Accommodations
- Autism Testing
- ADHD Coaching, Executive Dysfunction Evaluations, and ADD/ADHD Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Including Dyslexia Testing
- Depression Testing near Farmington MI
- Anxiety Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Guardianship Evaluations
- Neurological Disorder Evaluations
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Testing
- And Other Neuropsychological Assessments