Depression Testing in Oakland County MI
Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides many forms of depression testing in Oakland County MI. Our services include clinical depression testing, post-traumatic stress disorder testing, dysthymic disorder testing, bipolar disorder testing, and other depression testing services. With a professional evaluation, you can get answers to important questions, such as…
- Why Do I Feel Sad, Hopeless and Exhausted?
- Why Is My Child Struggling in School?
- Why Am I Experiencing Blackouts?
- Why Do I Have Crying Spells and Uncontrollable Emotions?
- Why Can’t I Get a Good Night of Sleep?
- What Is Causing My Depression?
- How Can I Get Effective Treatment for Depression?
- Clinical Depression, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Dysthymic Disorder, and Other Conditions
- Get Helpful Resources for Depression Recovery
To schedule a consultation for depression testing, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
A Top Provider of Depression Testing in Oakland County MI
Oakland Neuropsychology Center receives consistent referrals for depression testing in Oakland County MI. This is because we have a high accuracy rate for diagnoses. Many of our clients come to us after receiving an incorrect diagnosis in the past. Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu and her highly-trained staff are able to analyze the underlying issues to find the true cause of a person’s struggles.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
If you’d like to tour our office or schedule an in-person consultation, call (248) 644-9466. Our friendly staff members will be happy to assist you.
Comprehensive Neuropsychological Testing Services
In addition to depression testing in Oakland County, we offer comprehensive testing services for adults, children and teens. The initial consultation allows us to determine which type of evaluation is right for your circumstances. Then we can schedule an appointment to complete the testing process. Our psychological exams include:
- Anxiety Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing (Dyslexia Testing)
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Depression Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Autism Testing
- Special Needs Accommodations for High Stakes Exams
- And Other Psychological Testing Services