Depression Testing in Metro Detroit, MI
If you are looking for depression testing in Metro Detroit, MI, Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu is here to assist you. Dr. Isabelle is a doctorate-level clinical psychologist who specializes in psychological testing for children and teens. She provides a range of psychological evaluation services, including school readiness testing, learning disabilities testing, mood disorder testing, ADHD testing, autism testing, anxiety testing, giftedness testing, and more. To learn more about our psychological testing services, call Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466.
Reasons to Consider Depression Testing in Metro Detroit, MI
Most of our clients contact us because they are concerned about their child. A sudden change in behavior may be a warning sign of childhood depression. However, adults may also go through depression testing in Metro Detroit, MI. Dr. Isabelle has programs for each age group to provide an accurate diagnosis. Here are some reasons to consider depression testing:
- Determine If You or a Loved One Has Depression
- Get Connected with a Depression Treatment Specialist in Metro Detroit, MI
- Identify the Type of Depression Present, Such as Clinical Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Dysthymic Disorder, and Other Depressive Conditions
- Diagnose Mood Disorders to Receive Appropriate Treatment
- Get Answers to Important Questions – Why Is My Child Struggling in School? Why Do I Experience Crying Spells?
- Learn More about Depression and How to Treat It Thoughts of Suicide
If you would like to schedule an appointment for depression testing in Metro Detroit, MI, call (248) 644-9466. Dr. Isabelle has strong referral relationships with doctors and therapists in Metro Detroit. We will connect you with a treatment specialists, if needed, to help you or a loved one overcome depression.
What to Do after Depression Testing
If the depression testing confirmed that you or a loved one have a form of depression, the next step is to seek out treatment. This may include working with a therapist and/or psychiatrist who specializes in depression treatment. Dr. Isabelle can recommend a trusted professional in your area to follow-up with. The evaluation gives you the answers you need to seek the appropriate level of care.
For More Information about Depression Testing in Metro Detroit, MI, Call (248) 644-9466