Depression Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
Depression affects over 17 million adults and 3 million children in America. Depression symptoms can impact every element of day-to-day life, leading to sleep depravation, irritability, exhaustion, stress, anxiety, and more. With this in mind, depression is not the only condition that can cause these experiences. A psychological evaluation can pinpoint the true cause of the issues and point you in the best direction for treatment.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers depression testing in Bloomfield Hills MI. Our office is located at:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to schedule a consultation.
What You Could Learn through Depression Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
Psychological evaluations are meant to diagnose conditions, disorders, and other struggles a person may be facing. With depression testing, we can determine if a person has depression and what type of depression he or she may be experiencing. From there, we recommend depression specialists in Bloomfield Hills MI who provide treatment services.
- Diagnose Depression for You, Your Child or a Loved One
- Identify the Underlying Causes of Personal Struggles
- Find Specialists in Your Area for Follow-up Treatment
- Learn the Specific Type of Depression You or Your Loved One Have – Clinical Depression, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Dysthymic Disorder, and Other Conditions
- Get Helpful Resources for Depression Recovery
If you’d like more information about depression testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, give us a call at (248) 644-9466.
Additional Neuropsychological Evaluations Available
Depression testing is just one form of psychological evaluation. If it is not the best fit for you or your child, we have many other testing services available. We will determine which evaluation is ideal for your situation during your initial consultation. Our services include:
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Depression Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- High Stakes Exams for Students in Need of Special Accommodations
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Such as Dyscalculia Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Autism Testing
- And Other Psychological Evaluations