High Stakes Exams Testing in Oakland County MI
Students with documented disabilities qualify for special accommodations for most high stakes exams. Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides these accommodations in accordance with each test provider’s specifications:
- SAT Disabilities Accommodations
- ACT Testing Accommodations for Documented Disabilities and English Learners
- LSAT Special Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- MCAT Exams with Accommodations
- GMAT Exam Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities
If you’re looking for disability-supported high stakes exams testing in Oakland County MI, our specialists would be happy to assist you. We also offer neuropsychological testing and psychological testing, which you may need prior to the exam. Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to learn more or to schedule a consultation.
Special Education Evaluations and High Stakes Exams Accommodations
Most students who qualify for special high stakes exams arrangements also qualify for special education accommodations. If you are unsatisfied with your school’s IEP assessment or you’d like a second opinion, Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE). This could be the next step toward getting your child the support he or she needs.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Give us a call at (248) 644-9466 for more information about IEEs or high stakes exams testing in Oakland County MI.
Psychological Testing, Neuropsychological Testing and Independent Educational Evaluations
Learning disabilities, neurological disorders, anxiety, depression, developmental delays – all of these obstacles can be challenging to overcome. The first step in treatment or intervention is a professional diagnosis. Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers comprehensive evaluation services for a range of conditions, including:
- ADHD Testing
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Depression Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- Giftedness Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- And Other Forms of Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing in Oakland County MI
If you are interested in special education accommodations for high stakes exams, you will need a documented diagnosis to start that process. Our licensed professionals are here to help every step of the way.