Anxiety Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
Has your child been acting out in school or at home? Have you developed panic attacks as a result of a traumatic situation? These are just some of the many reasons you may pursue anxiety testing in Bloomfield Hills MI. Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides psychological evaluations for all age groups, but we specialize in child testing and teen testing. Some of our most common anxiety testing programs include:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Testing
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Testing (PTSD Testing)
- Social Anxiety Testing (Agoraphobia Testing)
- Separation Anxiety Disorder Testing
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Testing (OCD Testing)
- Panic Disorder Testing
- And Other Forms of Anxiety Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI
If you’re unsure about anxiety testing, you can schedule an in-person consultation to learn more about the process. Simply contact us about (248) 644-9466 to arrange an appointment.
An Accurate Diagnosis Is the First Step toward a Better Quality of Life
In order to get treatment for a condition, you need to know what that condition is. Pinpoint the root of the issue so you can conquer it directly. The symptoms of anxiety overlap many other conditions, which is why it’s important to seek professional anxiety testing. A clinical psychologist can evaluate the underlying factors to determine if you or your loved one have a form of anxiety or another condition altogether.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Our psychologists are known for providing highly-accurate diagnoses. After the testing is over, we can recommend specialists in Bloomfield Hills MI who offer treatment, guidance or education. Stop asking questions and start getting answers. Our team is here to help! Call (248) 644-9466 to get started.
Is It Anxiety or Is It Something Else?
Anxiety symptoms often overlap other symptoms. For instance, a child who appears anxious in school may actually have a learning disorder or may be on the autism spectrum. We evaluate each person individually to determine the root cause of their personal struggles. Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers:
- Anxiety Testing
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Dyslexia Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Special Accommodations for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, LSAT, and Other High Stakes Exams
- Depression Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing
- And Other Psychological Testing Services
To Schedule a Consultation for Anxiety Testing in Bloomfield Hills MI, Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466