Anxiety Testing in Michigan
Does your child seem overly anxious about going to school, attending social functions or trying new experiences? Has your child recently developed uncharacteristic behaviors? With a psychological evaluation, you can discover the underlying issues your child is facing and seek the appropriate treatment for them.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers anxiety testing in Michigan. This includes:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Testing
- Separation Anxiety Disorder Testing
- Panic Disorder Testing
- Social Anxiety Testing and Agoraphobia Testing
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Testing (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Testing
- And Other Forms of Anxiety Testing in Michigan
If you would like to schedule a consultation for testing, contact us at (248) 644-9466. Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu is a fully licensed psychologist in the State of Michigan. She has formal training as a clinical neuropsychologist, and she has years of specialized experience.
Effective Anxiety Treatment Starts with an Accurate Diagnosis
Having an accurate diagnosis is an important step in the treatment process. This ensures that your child works with the right specialists to accommodate the underlying issues he is facing. Unfortunately, many families come to our center after being misdiagnosed in the past. This can de-rail the treatment process and delay a child’s relief.
Dr. Isabelle is known for her high accuracy rates. After a diagnosis, we can recommend specialists in your area to assist your family with treatment. If anxiety was not the root cause of the issue, Dr. Isabelle may recommend additional testing to complete a diagnosis. The entire process is personalized to suit your child. Call (248) 644-9466 to learn more.
Complete Psychological Testing Services in Michigan
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers complete psychological evaluation services. We have age-appropriate solutions for infants, children, teens and adults. This is a family-friendly setting that’s comfortable for adults and children alike. Here are some of the psychological testing programs we provide:
- Anxiety Testing
- Depression Testing
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing and Dyscalculia Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing, Giftedness Testing and School Readiness Testing
- Special Accommodations for High Stakes Exams
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
To Schedule a Consultation for Anxiety Testing in Michigan, Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center | (248) 644-9466