ADHD Testing near You
If you’re looking for ADHD testing near you, Oakland Neuropsychology Center is a top-rated provider. We receive consistent referrals from schools, therapists and hospitals in the area because of our high accuracy rates. Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu is a pediatric neuropsychologist with years of experience. She will work with your family to determine the best testing path for your child.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
If you’d like a consultation with Dr. Isabelle, contact us at (248) 644-9466. This is a family-friendly environment designed to make children feel safe and understood. We look forward to assisting you.
Signs Your Child May Need ADHD Testing
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can affect children at school, at home, during their free time – there is no limit to its effects. Thankfully, there are treatments available to help children control ADHD symptoms. Those symptoms include:
- Not Listening When Spoken to
- Short Attention Span or Difficulty Focusing
- Distracted Thinking
- Struggles with Organization
- Impulsive Actions and Fidgeting Movements
- Defiant Behaviors
- Avoiding Tasks That Require Mental Focus
If your child is experiencing any of these issues, it may be time to consider ADHD testing near you. If your child is diagnosed with ADHD, we can refer you to a trusted provider for follow-up treatment. You will receive top-quality care every step of the way. Contact us at (248) 644-9466 to get started.
Personalized Psychological Testing Services for Children
Children develop at different rates. Two children with identical birthdays and identical lifestyles may be at two completely different stages in their lives. That is why we take a personalized approach to ADHD testing and psychological testing in general. Dr. Isabelle will find the right testing approach to suit your child specifically.
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- School Readiness Exams
- Learning Disorder Testing, Such as Dyslexia or Dyscalculia
- Executive Functions Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing and Neurological Disorders Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing for Children
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Special Arrangements for High Stakes Exams
- And Other Psychological Testing Services
To Schedule an Appointment for ADHD Testing near You, Call (248) 644-9466