Psychological Testing near You
Psychological testing benefits people of all age groups. As a parent, you could learn the underlying issues contributing to your child’s behavioral issues or struggles in school. Teens and young adults can get professional diagnoses for special testing and school accommodations. Adults can learn what professional track they’re best suited for, or an unknown issue affecting their mental health. No matter where you lie on the spectrum, we offer psychological testing near you.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center provides psychological testing services for children, teens and adults. Our office is located at:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
If you would like a consultation or more information about psychological testing, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
Personalized Psychological Testing for All Age Groups
Psychological testing is not a one-size-fits-all service. Young children or those with developmental delays may require a different approach than a teenager or adult would. Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu of Oakland Neuropsychology Center personalizes each evaluation to fit the circumstances. This ensures the highest possible accuracy rate for diagnoses and future treatment.
- Learning Disabilities Testing, Including Dyscalculia Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Accommodations for High Stakes Exams (ACT, SAT, GMAT, MCAT and LSAT)
- Anxiety Testing
- Depression Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- And Other Forms of Psychological Testing near You
If you’re searching for psychological testing near you, feel free to give us a call: (248) 644-9466. Our knowledgeable staff members will gladly answer any questions you have.
Professional Recommendations for Follow-up Care
Once you find psychological testing near you, what’s next? What do you do once the test is over? Assuming the test led to a diagnosis, we will recommend trusted local treatment providers you can contact for follow-up care. If the evaluation did not lead to a diagnosis, there may be additional testing needed to get the answers you’re looking for. Either way, we will guide you through the process with positive support.
Call (248) 644-9466 to Learn More about Psychological Testing near You
- Psychological Testing Oakland County MI
- Psychological Testing West Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Testing Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Troy MI
- Psychological Testing Birmingham MI
- Psychological Testing Beverly Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Rochester Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Berkley MI
- Psychological Testing Auburn Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Rochester MI
- Psychological Testing Royal Oak MI
- Psychological Testing Southfield MI
- Psychological Testing Metro Detroit MI