Psychological Testing in Metro Detroit MI
If you or a loved one is in need of psychological testing, Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu, PhD, would be happy to assist you. She offers many forms of psychological testing in Metro Detroit MI, including psychological exams for children, teens and adults. As a doctorate-level clinical psychologist, Dr. Isabelle has specialized training to identify signs of underlying conditions. This provides highly-accurate diagnoses that lead to better treatment and faster results.
To learn more about our psychological testing services, contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466.
High-Accuracy Rates for Psychological Testing in Metro Detroit MI
Proper treatment starts with the right diagnosis. A child with dyslexia may not benefit from ADHD treatment. That is why accuracy is so important with psychological testing in Metro Detroit MI. Dr. Isabelle is known for her high accuracy rates. That is why many doctors, schools and mental health professionals in the area refer their clients to Oakland Neuropsychology Center.
Some of our most requested psychological testing services include:
- Dyslexia Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Depression Testing
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Development Testing
- High Stakes Exams Testing
- And Other Forms of Psychological Testing in Metro Detroit MI
We provide a comfortable, family-friendly atmosphere for psychological evaluations. Each client receives a personalized testing plan suited to their age and personal needs. If you would like to know more about the testing process, contact us at (248) 644-9466. The call is confidential, and there is no obligation.
Does My Child Need Psychological Testing?
Some parents come to us as a referral from a doctor or school employee. Others reach out because they are concerned about their child’s cognitive or behavioral development. If your child is acting out in school, falling behind academically, or struggling to socialize, you may consider psychological testing in Metro Detroit MI. You may also consider psychological testing after a traumatic experience to identify childhood depression or anxiety.
The best way to know if psychological testing is right for your child is to contact our office. Explain the circumstances you are experiencing, and we can recommend the best steps for you to take. The friendly team at Oakland Neuropsychology Center will be there to guide you every step of the way.
Call (248) 644-9466 to Schedule a Consultation for Psychological Testing in Metro Detroit MI
- Psychological Testing Oakland County MI
- Psychological Testing West Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Testing Bloomfield Township MI
- Psychological Testing Bloomfield Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Troy MI
- Psychological Testing Birmingham MI
- Psychological Testing Beverly Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Rochester Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Berkley MI
- Psychological Testing Auburn Hills MI
- Psychological Testing Rochester MI
- Psychological Testing Royal Oak MI
- Psychological Testing Southfield MI
- Psychological Testing near You