Psychological Evaluations and Testing in Michigan
There are many reasons you may pursue a psychological evaluation. Many of our clients are parents who are concerned about their child’s academic or behavioral development. However, we also work with teens and adults who require psychological testing for work, school, job placement, guardianship, and more. If you’re in need of a psychological evaluation near Birmingham MI, our office has a range of services for you. These include:
- Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- ADD Testing and ADHD Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Autism Testing
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Guardianship Testing
- Learning Disorder Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- Executive Functions Testing
- Accommodations for High Stakes Exams
- And Other Psychological Exams in Michigan
For more information about psychological evaluations and testing in Michigan, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
What Goes into a Psychological Evaluation?
The steps required for a psychological evaluation are unique to each client. Testing usually lasts 4 to 6 hours, depending on the person’s age and the nature of the exam. Some evaluations are mostly in interview form, while others require hands-on activities, such as psychological testing for children. You will receive a personalized experience tailored for you.
- You Can Come in for a One-on-One Consultation with Dr. Isabelle to Determine Which Psychological Testing Services Are Appropriate
- You or Your Child Will Complete the Psychological Evaluation in Our Comfortable Office, or in Another Location as Discussed
- Isabelle Will Assess the Outcome of the Evaluation to Provide a Diagnosis
- You Will Receive the Diagnosis Information, along with Recommendations for Follow-up Care (If Needed)
- We Will Gladly Answer Any Questions You Have before, during, or after the Psychological Exam
The journey begins with a simple, confidential phone call. Reach out at (248) 644-9466 to arrange your consultation for psychological evaluations and testing in Michigan.
Judgment-Free Psychological Testing for All Age Groups
Your privacy is important. Your information is protected by strict confidentiality protocol. You will not be judged by the struggles you’ve been through or your reason for seeking a psychological evaluation. We are simply here to help you find answers. Our psychological evaluation services include:
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
If You’d Like to Learn More about Psychological Evaluations and Testing in Michigan, Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466