Executive Functions Testing in Michigan
Executive functions impact a person’s daily life. From completing projects to staying on task for the day, there are many skills covered under the umbrella of ‘executive functions.’ If your child has been struggling in these areas, you may want to consider a psychological evaluation. This will determine what the underlying factor is, whether it’s ADHD or another condition.
Oakland Neuropsychology Center offers executive functions testing in Michigan. Our family-family environment is perfect for children of all ages. We provide:
- Personalized ADHD Testing and Executive Functions Testing in Michigan
- High-Accuracy Rates – Get an Accurate Diagnosis That Leads to Effective Treatment
- Psychological Exams for All Age Groups
- Recommendations for Follow-up Care near You
- Answer to Your Biggest Questions – Why Is My Child Struggling in School, at Home, or in Social Settings?
- A Comfortable Setting for the Whole Family
If you’d like more information about executive functions testing in Michigan, contact us at (248) 644-9466.
What Are Executive Functions?
Simply put, executive functions are responsible for getting things done. This could apply to a number of scenarios – at home, at work, at school, in a group setting, and beyond. Executive functions impact how a person pays attention, stays organized, finishes tasks after starting them, regulate emotions, remains on track for a task at hand, understands other perspectives, and more. With executive functions testing, we can pinpoint struggles your child is currently facing, as well as the underlying issues contributing to those struggles.
To arrange a consultation for executive functions testing, contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466.
Complete Psychological Testing Services for Children, Teens and Adults
Dr. Isabelle Beaulieu and the team at Oakland Neuropsychology Center provide a range of psychological testing services for all age groups. These include:
- ADD Testing, Executive Functions Testing and ADHD Testing
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Learning Disorder Testing
- Dyslexia Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- School Readiness Exams
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS/FAE) Testing
- Guardianship Testing
- And Other Psychological Evaluations in Michigan
To Schedule a Consultation for Executive Functions Testing in Michigan, Contact Oakland Neuropsychology Center at (248) 644-9466
Oakland Neuropsychology Center
4190 Telegraph Rd, Suite 2700
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302