Welcome to Oakland Neuropsychology Center! We are currently conducting initial appointments for all new patients who are interested in starting the neuropsychological evaluation process while at home. These appointments are performed via a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. As soon as our center can open and it is safe to conduct in-person sessions, we will schedule the ‘testing’ portion of the assessment. If you would like to obtain information about our services, or are interested in scheduling an appointment or evaluation, please call us at 248-644-9466.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Oakland Neuropsychology Center is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- There will be no waiting room seating available as patients will be asked to wait in their cars until the time of their appointment.
- Office seating in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My staff and I wear masks.
- My staff and I maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room (if open) and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people waiting for their appointment at the same time.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we make these changes over the following weeks.
Isabelle Beaulieu, Ph.D. – Director, Oakland Neuropsychology Center