Welcome to Oakland Neuropsychology Center! We are currently conducting initial appointments for all new patients who are interested in starting the neuropsychological evaluation process while at home. These appointments are performed via a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. In-person testing will resume at the clinic in June. If you would like to obtain information about our services, or are interested in scheduling an appointment or evaluation, please call us at 248-644-9466.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Oakland Neuropsychology Center is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- All clients will be asked to complete an informed consent on the day of their appointment explaining guidelines we are following for all in-person appointments.
- In-person clients will be asked to take their temperature at the time of their appointment.
- Clients that are coming in for in-person testing will be required to wear a face mask.
- My staff and I complete daily health screeners.
- My staff and I wear masks and other PPE, as needed (ex. face shield, gloves).
- My staff and I maintain safe distancing.
- We use a desk shield and air purifier with HEPA filter in the testing room.
- There will be no waiting room seating available as patients will be asked to wait in their cars until the time of their appointment.
- Office seating in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room (if open) and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people waiting for their appointment at the same time.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted (ex. shaking hands).
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we make these changes over the following weeks.
Isabelle Beaulieu, Ph.D. – Director, Oakland Neuropsychology Center